About The Student Language Bureau
The Student Language Bureau is a full support system. The SLB provides the best opportunities to work overseas offering students and recent graduates paid internships, graduate jobs in the UK & abroad and more. The SLB offers free support to students and recent graduates working, studying or living abroad, providing international accommodation, helpful services, a blog and much more. Register now and browse our listings to find your ideal work placement abroad and apply for roles in minutes!
Why The SLB?
- We are a FREE service offering the best work opportunities abroad.
- We are super personal. Unlike many recruitment agencies if you apply for a role through us and you are unsuccessful we will reach out to you and support you in your job hunt.
- We operate with passion, integrity and excellence and strive for 100% success.
- Applying for roles quickly and directly through our website ensures the right person receives applications and the process is completed quickly and effectively.
- We provide prime accommodation abroad.
- We offer flexible part-time work to go alongside studying or teaching abroad.
- Our team has experience in supporting students with their year abroad internships and graduates with their roles abroad.
- We work alongside educational institutions to ensure our work placements meet the needs of students and graduates.
- We invest time in taking and reviewing feedback to tailor a service which is driven by the needs of students and graduates.
Who is behind The Student Language Bureau?
The Student Language Bureau's team has two founders, Jennifer Dey and Cameron Bruce, both of whom aspire to transform your learning experience through their global support community and providing bespoke jobs for students and graduates. Jennifer has undertaken numerous placements throughout her learning experience at both AS and A Level period and throughout University. Cameron is a language enthusiast and keen traveller and has diverse professional experience, which he uses to ensure The SLB's operations are streamline, effective and professional. As a result, The SLB understands the desires and requirements of students and graduates immersing themselves into a foreign language through placements and The SLB uses this to ensure desirable and career enhancing roles are available on their jobs board.
More about our Founders
Jennifer is the Co-founder and Director of The Student Language Bureau. Jennifer has undertaken numerous placements and will use her experience and expertise to source the ideal jobs for students and graduates. Jennifer’s professionalism and perfectionist disposition will ensure both the employer and employee are satisfied with The SLB's services.
Cameron, Co-founder and Director of The Student Language Bureau is a language enthusiast and keen traveller. He has spent many holiday periods overseas to immerse himself in the languages, cultures and local cuisines. He has diverse professional experience, which he uses to ensure The SLB's operations are streamline, effective, accurate and successful for all involved. His attention to detail will ensure you are satisfied with your end result.